evoke


Monday, November 23, 2009

i want to attain that gentle weightlessness of a soul that is combined midair against the Spirit. And in this holy moment, he is transforming me. I've witnessed false fires call, dance, and entice me. but, nothing can compare. nothing can attain what has already been taken, smitten, and revived me from the purest of Truth. it has burned such a place in me that no other hole in history of my own lifetime could be filled with nothing than the other.

i want to feel the transformation of his freshness over me. again I want to rise, like the fingertips of a new morning.
a quiet masterpiece. a secret culmination. a hidden thought,. an unforgotten dream, all of this seems tangible to my heart at this moment.

all of this has been a deep fire kindling within me.

No comments: