evoke


Tuesday, June 15, 2010



i've lived my life in fragments of translucent memories. moments so appetizing, so appealing they puncture the surface of my moldable gaze. looking upon the moment, the air never seemed as lithe and beautiful; so saturated with the moments, the people containing those moments, the breathing, the living, the thoughtful unspoken syllables of now.

i live my life in fragments of foreshadowing infinity. it's only in the Truest moments that one can fully say they lived fully 'alive'. only in the truest moments, can i feel and capture beauty on my lips. life on my spirit. and infinity the wind that leaves it's trail up my spine and residue on the surface of my skin; letting me know that the Spirit mixed with Truth, has only just begun...but will never,  never end.




No comments: