evoke


Friday, March 19, 2010

i'm feeling a little tumultuous today...i both love and despise when this happens. it's as if my mind is going 1,000 miles per minute and i can't feel my physical body because my adrenaline is pumping at the overwhelming emotion speeding through my system. it was all catalyzed by a thought, and now it's hard to really come down from that cloud 9. i shouldnt even call it 'cloud 9'...it's not even pleasurable as some suspect it to be. it's sometimes,...exhausting. it's as if i have this injection of fueled energy and crazed  passion running through my nervous system and mental state that i it's impossible to think straight. it's hard when i have to do every-day tasks like washing the dishes. i have to take... frequent breaks from myself. and encase myself in a darkened, subdued room to calm down.

maybe i can watch, "pi" or "sleepy hollow" tonight.


No comments: